Saturday, December 17, 2011

New approach to blogging

So Bennett has had his second trip to the ER :( seriously, poor kid. This is just not fun. On Thursday Bennett fell at daycare and hit his head on a wooden shelf. I'm talking smack in the middle of his forehead. Well unfortunately Brad and I couldn't be reached. My phone was dead (I could only charge it in the car so it was usually dead 2 to 3 days a week) and since Brad's in the hospital working he just doesn't have great service. So needless to say, the incident happened at 3 and we didn't know until brad picked him up at 430. His spirits were good though (I'm positive it was quite terrible at the moment). When brad and I met at home we immediately took B to the ER. Once again he was fine and they (the dr's) decided it would he best to not have stitches but rather use Dermabond (it's basically glue for the skin.) now he has a big purple dot and a cut on his head (should all heal fine though praise God.)

{and in a side note, brad and I went out and bought new phones so we can be better parents!! Thus the "new approach to blogging" it's linked on my phone so it'll be easier to share more photos and stories with you all}

No comments:

Post a Comment